Receiving Rental Income, Selling a property?, Worry free tax services

Receiving Rental Income?

Are you a non-resident property owner, either a formal resident or a foreign investor, who receive rental income? Canadian Income Tax Act requires appropriate tax forms be filed and taxes be paid on rental income. We will help you comply with the tax rules and save taxes.

Selling a property?

When a property owned by a non-resident is sold, Canadian Income Tax Act requires the buyer to withhold 25% of the gross proceed and remit it to the Canada Revenue Agency. We can help you file a certificate of compliance to avoid the 25% withholding taxes on gross proceeds and pay taxes only on the gains. We will also help you file a tax return to recover part of withholding tax after the sale of the property is completed.

Worry free tax services

The Canadian tax rules are complicated. The rules for non-residents are even more complicated. You need specialists to take care of your tax compliance.
We provide life time support for each tax return we prepared. Leave the hassle to us. Enjoy the peace of mind and the tax savings.
We deal with the Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf so you don’t have to.

Homepage Total
Section 216 tax return
Certificate of compliance
Tax return for sale of property


What is the due date to file a section 216 tax return
December 8, 2017
Non residents who receive rental income may choose to file a section 216 election return to save tax. There are specific rules regarding when the tax return is due in order for the election ...
How to decide which date you become a non-resident?
December 8, 2017
When you leave Canada to settle in another country, you usually become a non-resident for income tax purpose on the latest of the following dates: the date you leave Canada; the date...
How non-residents are taxed differently than residents of Canada?
December 8, 2017
Under the Canadian income tax system, your liability for income tax is based on your status as a resident or a non-resident of Canada. If you are a resident in Canada during a tax year...
What expenses you can deduct from rental income?
November 26, 2017
You can deduct any reasonable expenses you incur to earn rental income. The following is a list of expenses that are deductible: Advertising - You can usually deduct amounts for adver